Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The Day My Husband Turned 29....

...we frolicked in the boudoir in the wee hours of the morning....

... I reluctantly left him to go to work at 6.20 a.m....

... I rushed home asap at 10.30 a.m. only to find him and Zareef still in their PJs crumpled hair and all...

... I quickly took a bath and washed Zareef up for our big day out at Meadowhall, Sheffield...

... I wrote his birthday card and let Zareef do his artwork while B was taking his shower and slipped it under the bathroom door (Zareef did this) just to surprise him...

... I couldn't surprise him with his birthday gift like he did to me coz it was bought way in advance; a Nokia 6630...

... we had a really good time at Meadowhall because there were sales everywhere!! Yiehaaaaa!!!!...

... we had a gorgeous cake from Thorntons but it was a bit too sweet for our liking (even Zareef who normally has a sweet tooth)...

... we went home very, very happy....

4 comments:

Along said...

wuhuu...happy b'day Bard!!

I LOVE frolicking with hubby. :D

kaezrin said...

happy birthday to ur dearest Hubby Nora

nong said...

Bard,
Happy Birthday......

NORA ANSHAR said...

on behalf of bard, thank you very much for your kind wishes. may god bless all of you with all the riches in the world and thereafter. Amin...