Monday, March 23, 2009

How True...

I found this on Along's blog and was intrigued to try it. You can try it too...

Your view on yourself:
You are intelligent, honest and sweet. You are friendly to everybody and don't like conflict. Because you're so cheerful and fun people are naturally attracted to you and like to talk to you.
Intelligent, check! Honest, check! Sweet? hahahhaha... I'm not so sure about this but I do know that I'm friendly so much so that I'd be friends with the oddest person when most people would shy away.

The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for:
You are a true romantic. When you are in love, you will do anything and everything to keep your love true.
This is soooo true! Heck, I'd even kill for B, kill a cockroach laa... What were you guys thinking?

Your readiness to commit to a relationship:
You are ready to commit as soon as you meet the right person. And you believe you will pretty much know as soon as you might that person.
I knew it the moment I met B. That's why, I went to all the trouble to maintain a long-distance relationship for two years and then made sure that we were together till the end. I do not want to lose him yet again (I did lose him once).

The seriousness of your love:
You like to flirt and behave seductively. The opposite sex finds this very attractive, and that's why you'll always have admirers hanging off your arms. But how serious are you about choosing someone to be in a relationship with?
Hmmm... before B, I did flirt, a lot heheheh... but now, it's limited to eye batting and smiling just to get extra discounts from salesmen :P

Your views on education
Education is very important in life. You want to study hard and learn as much as you can.
Well, isn't learning a lifelong process?

The right job for you:
You have plenty of dream jobs but have little chance of doing any of them if you don't focus on something in particular. You need to choose something and go for it to be happy and achieve success.
I used to dream of a high-profiled career but that didn't materialized. However, I'm happy with my job now but some added bonus doesn't hurt *winks at B*

How do you view success:
You are confident that you will be successful in your chosen career and nothing will stop you from trying.
Hear! Hear!...

What are you most afraid of:
You are afraid of things that you cannot control. Sometimes you show your anger to cover up how you feel.
Come to think of it, yes, I do but not all the time. Most of the time, I would take the "I don't give a damn or rat's ass" attitute. And no, I'm not a control freak.

Who is your true self:
You are full of energy and confidence. You are unpredictable, with moods changing as quickly as an ocean. You might occasionally be calm and still, but never for long.
I HAVE to be full of energy right?! I'm a mom! Mothers cannot afford to be sick nor can we afford to slack it off even a tiny wee bit. As for the moods, I blame it on PMS hihihi...

2 comments:

Azura Abas said...

You're kidding right when you say that you are not a control freak!! :P

NORA ANSHAR said...

okay la, i can be controlling SOMETIMES but i haven't reached freak level, yet hehhehe...