Friday, July 17, 2009

Alone Was What I Needed...

Yesterday was the premiere of Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince and being the fan of the books and the movies, I wouldn't miss it for the world!

Prior to that, I asked around for company but it seems that everyone else was either busy working (yeah, I booked the 11.45 am show) or they've already booked it to be watched with their loved ones.

Right... does that stop me? Hell no! Come hale or thunder, I am still watching it. And so, I went alone. I booked one paid ticket at GSC Pavilion and off I went but not before running around like a headless chicken arranging Zareef's and Zara's logistics and sending off cupcakes to a neighbor's house.

By then, it was already 11 and I took the MEX highway to avoid traffic snarls and such. It took me just 20 minutes to reach Pavilion from my house hehhehe... I HEART YOU MEX! I had plenty of time to spare. Happy! Happy! Happy!

Got myself an Ice Lemon Tea combo and I was good for the entire movie. How was the movie, you asked? I'll reserve it for some later post ya as I know a whole lot of people have not watched it and I'm not about to be labeled as a spoiler :)

After the movie, I was feeling a bit peckish and headed to Pepper Lunch. I missed out on this from a previous girlfriends' outing and have been itching to try it ever since. I got the salmon rice set. Didn't have to wait long for this though. It came about three minutes after I sat down myself in a corner booth. It came SIZZLING HOT! I had to wait for a good 5 minutes before the sizzling and heat subsided. Taste wise, fair. Nothing to shout about. It's just like a normal fried rice with salmon on the side. I guess, the sizzling hot plate pretty much attracted people to try them out kot.

Perut dah kenyang, time to go for a walk. Walking alone really does it to me. I simply enjoy it! No one to nag or hurry me along (like my kids always do). I went in and out from one shop to another. I tried on loads of shoes, fondled and smelled countless of bags and feasted my eyes on beautiful people bustling around. Best sangat!

Mega sale is on. Sakit mata and pening kepala aku tengok SALE signs everywhere. Haihhh... if only my money was on sale as well... I had no intention of buying anything but upon entering one store, I couldn't help but be besotted with this one particular bag. It was such a steal!

Lepas puas belek, telek, turned the bag inside out and went high with the leather smell, I came out with this...


Hehehehhe... More bags you say? But wait...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Yes, it's for the man in my life. Happy belated birthday Aling! Wear it well ya!! :D

2 comments:

KS said...

waaahhh!!! bestnya dia jalan sorang2... shopping tanpa diganggu.. kalo camni mesti abang bard selalu suruh akak pi jalan sendri2.. nanti balik, dia yg dapat barang ;)

ppsstt: jgn cakap kat syed tau, tapi been eyeing this kind of bag untuk besday dia juger :P

NORA ANSHAR said...

hahahha... i wish! dia la paling takut kalau kak nora jln sorang2. nanti bawak balik ntah hape2 :P . tau charge je, tak tau bayar hehhee...

psttt back - no worries. my lips are sealed! :D but better beli sekarang kot coz tengah ada sale.