Wednesday, February 16, 2011

30 Ramadan 1431H

Oh wow! It has been almost six months since my last post with me being eight months pregnant. So, what have I been up to, you ask? Well, for starters, I've been preoccupied with the baby, the 4 years old baby, the 9 years old baby and the big baby. Sorting out a schedule seems pointless. It (the schedule) will somehow be forgotten and not followed. So I decided to just take it one day at time. Go with the flow.

Today, I'd like to present to you our not so new bundle of joy who made his presence felt on the last day of Ramadan last year :). I know, old story but this blog serves as my journal of sorts hence the need to document a monumental event in my life.



Gave birth at Prince Court Medical Center under the care of Dr. Seri Suniza. She also took care of me when I was pregnant with Zara, four years ago at UKMSC.



Zarrul Izzan bin Mohd Fadlee
3.44 kg, 52 cm
12.55 pm
9th September 2010


The proud sister with baby adik, a few days old :)


Abang Zareef who was pretty excited to have a baby brother whom he can teach tricks of all trades :)



30 days old



Two months old

Zarrul's first holiday at Grand Hyatt, Kuantan.
Three months old
Four months old. First milestone of rolling over - checked! Yeayyy!!


Five months old. Nak adik ke Zarrul? Errrkksss... not yet kay!

So, that's what I've been up to for the past six months people. So sorry if I've disappoint you with nothing to read whenever you drop by. At first I thought of shutting down this blog but Ms. Certified Auditor convinced me otherwise. Besides, I love writing and this blog has a sentimental value that's worth more than any money can buy. 

As long as I can, I will try my best to preserve memories and jottings in here. Just be prepared to read whatever ramblings, rantings and ravings that come ya!













6 comments:

Anonymous said...

berabuk lagi ni

Muna said...

we want more we want more! hehe :)

NORA ANSHAR said...

joe: sila vacuum sendiri ye :P

muna: aiittt... tak cukup ke?

Azura Abas said...

Yay!!

NORA ANSHAR said...

aku tulis panjang2, tu je yg kau komen? just three letters? (the two exclamation marks doesn't count :p)

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, resepi dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)