What would you do if you were faced with these situations?
1. You are at a traffic light that's blinking in yellow (that means go at your own peril hehe) and you can't cross because traffic is nonstop. There's a car behind you that keeps on honking and revving its engine urging you to go. *Apa? Nak suruh aku ngan anak-anak aku kena langgar??? Giler punya manusia!*
2. You went to your husband's office with your kids to met his colleague (ada bisnes dealing sket). When everything is done, the whole lot of you started to make your way to the lift. Along the way, out came a lady from one of the offices and walked in front of you. Then you being the mulut laser takde insurans went away and said "Mak aii... Busuknye B.O dia Aling. Tak pakai deodorant ke?" only to find out a few seconds later in hushed tones that THE LADY is your husband's PA??? *Aiyakkkk... mamposss..*
3. Your Indonesian cleaner who comes once a week to clean your house went ahead and locked your bedroom door without first asking whether you have the keys to it. And this happened on the eve of CNY and so all locksmiths in town were out having their reunion dinner. Tried the paper clip and slipping ID techniques but to no avail. You were so fcuking mad that the only other option that's viable is to knock the door down. Thank god for your neighbor who suggested calling an Indonesian handyman who busted away the door knob and lock to your bedroom. You had to pay RM 55 for it but you don't mind at all as long as you can get into your room. *I am sooo gonna deduct her salary for this. Stupid idiot!*
4. People who asks for discounts but expects superior decorations and stuff on their cakes when you are already selling at 100% below the recommended retail price. Plus, you are repeatedly told that your cakes taste good. You know you only sell the best because you only eat and bake the best. *So how now brown cow??*
5. People who send petty comments saying that you are a show-off, snob and shallow for showing your bags to the world. *Huhh?? Get a life people! My blog, I'll do whatever I want with it. Kalau tak puas hati, pegi la buat blog sendiri. Besides, I greatly encourage shallow obsessing (borrowing from Purse Blog's motto) and I follow the "If you have it, then flaunt it" mantra. Apasal? Jealous ke that my husband loves me greatly and buys for me things that he knows I love? Malas aku nak layan*.
6. People who tells you what to do with your kids when obviously, the said people dah lama tak pegang and jaga budak kecik. *I'm their mom. I know what's best for them. Opinions and suggestions are highly appreciated but not when they are given under malicious undertones or in other words, sindiran semata-mata.*
Okay, enough of rantings for today. I'm going to cool it all off with a swim with my kids at my brother's place this evening. I'm all alone, again, this long weekend with my kids. B is away in the land of Ratatouille, Eiffel Tower, croissants and baguettes. He'll be back on Sunday morning. Arghhhh... I'm starting to dislike his out-of-country trips. Again, cepat la balik.... sighhh