Tuesday, November 30, 2004


These are what I got for myself. Yeah... all mine! My preciousssss!! Muahahahha...

Let me narrate and justify my purchases from left to right

1. Crystal tumblers and crystal wine glasses by Stuart Crystal. 6 for £10. Actual price was £40. Dirt cheap, eh?!

2. The Jade range. Bought a teapot, a tureen, a gravy boat and plate, a platter, 6 teacups and saucers and 6 8" plates.

3. The Nantucket range. Since I've bought the dinner plates aeons ago at the price of a quid each (bought 6 at first the topped it off with 10), I bought the tureen, a huge salad bowl and 6 small bowls. Darn it! Should have bought 12 of the small bowls. Nevermind. Kurang sikit cost.

4. Wokay... here's the price shocker. The Jade Tureen that I bought was originally priced at £210 but I bought it at £31.50, I think. I paid only 15% of the actual price!!! Mind blowing, ain't it?! Just zoom in and see for yourself.

5. The Jade teacup was originally priced at £95 and I got it for $14.18!!! This clearance sale is no joke, man! No wonder the sign says 'Multi Million Pounds Wedgwood Warehouse Clearance Sale'. They're not kidding, I tell you.

The damage? Quite a lot... The sale pretty much burnt a large hole in my pocket and this time I have no more pockets to seluk2. So, I'll be pretty much inactive in the shopping department for the next two months. But come Boxing Day... I'm backkkkkkk ... hehehehhe... I can already see B's head shaking and his eyes glaring at me like Ryan's of The O.C. but I don't care. I can foresee myself painting Bicester Shopping Village RED. Yupp folks. I'm heading there this Boxing Day for they have a Ferragamo and Bally outlet there! Muahahhahha.... But for now... I'll just be as quiet as a mouse.

1 comment:

akish said...

Noresh....bukan main lagi so bersopping!!!!!
Rindut gak kat ko...especially bila tengok anak ko yg sebaya ngan anak aku and anak along...hmmmm...tak nah tengok dia bebetul lagik.....

best baca blog ko nih.....

mmg gaya tak de keje......