Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sayonara Tokyo

I'm at Narita Airport right now waiting to board our plane which has been delayed TWICE!! So sape kata orang Jepun ni punctual sangat. Ok la, cannot blame them entirely for it. We saw several people fixing the wing part of the aeroplane.

So, from 1.30 pm delayed to 2 and now till 5 pm. I had to call Zareef and tell him not to wait up for us. But him being him, repeatedly assured me that he'll not sleep until Mummy and Daddy gets home.

I'm really hoping that we'll get to board the plane at 5. I'm tired and sleepy and can't wait to go home and see my kids! I miss them terribly!!

Sayonara Tokyo! You've been really good and wonderful to me. I have enjoyed tremendously exploring every nook and cranny of you. Your natural beauty is simply astounding. Your hospitality is very commendable. Your unique culture is fascinating. Your food is exotic, fresh and lip-smacking. Your cleanliness is amazing. I have nothing but good things and praises for you.

Will I come back? Definitely!

No comments: