Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm Supposed...

I'm supposed to decorate two birthday cakes right now but somehow, the mood hasn't quite kicked in yet.

I'm supposed to get the contractor to come and give a final quotation and let me know the number of cans needed to paint my house but as usual, I've been procrastinating. Very bad!

I'm supposed to visit my two girlfriends who gave birth about a month ago (or was it two? Sheeshhh!). Gifts have been bought but I've yet to make my rounds. Now, add two more girlfriends who just gave birth a few days ago! Arghhh... I'm so weak...

I'm supposed to bake a blueberry cheesecake for B's colleague's wife who ordered before Raya Haji but I haven't. Now, that's really long!

I'm supposed to invade Zareef's toy room and transform it into a little boy's red haven complete with racing cars wallpaper but I'm too lazy to even start.

I'm supposed to buy and plant some colorful flowers in the new flower beds that I've just had constructed on the sides of my entrance gate but I don't even know which ones of them flowers do I want.

Now that I've listed the things that I'm supposed to do, I'm suddenly reminded how great a procrastinator I am and a lazy bump to boot!! Tsk.. tsk.. tsk..

I suppose, I'll have to go down the list again and tick the items off bit by bit with steel determination (Ya Allah, bagilah aku semangat nak buat sumer benda nih...).

Remind me again why I'm still here when I'm supposed to be decorating two birthday cakes which are due tomorrow?? Haihhh...

6 comments:

The Hand That Holds The Quill... said...

haha hi noresh. welcome to the procrastinator club. You are not alone... ;)

NORA ANSHAR said...

i just can't kick off this bad habit of mine *sigh*...

Unknown said...

ok, i'll make it easier. i'll visit you :)

NORA ANSHAR said...

SSF: ana... is that you?

Unknown said...

yes it's me :)

NORA ANSHAR said...

weiihh... get a blog of your own la.. then i'll come a-visiting.