Friday, February 13, 2009

Should I or Shouldn't I?

By right, I should be decorating one carrot cake and 50 pieces of vanilla cupcakes that are due tomorrow but as usual, I'm procrastinating. What's new, eh?!

Facebook has been a boon and a bane for me. The boon - I've found long lost friends from primary school right up to the present day. The bane - People that I've been trying to avoid have also found me.

Right now, there is a pending friend request whom I'm not sure whether I want to confirm or not. I've known this person for a very, very long time; we were classmates since day one in primary school. We had a falling-out when we were in form four, then rekindled whatever friendship that's left after I got back from the states and lost it again right after I got married.

We were tight back then but now? We've become strangers. I'm not too keen for this person to poke and pry into my business since I keep a tight lid on whom I approve as my friends. Those who are good to me, get to see all of me but those who crossed the line will forever stay in my blacklist.

Harrruuummpphh... I think, I'll KIV this person for now. No use squeezing my brains out just because of this. Banyak lagi benda aku nak fikir other than this like what shall I decorate my cuppies with? Ah yes...

Catch ya later, alligator. I'm off to Legend Cherating for another round of a 4S holiday. Eventhough it may sound exciting, but truth be told, I'm still quite knackered from our trip to Andaman Langkawi. I've unpacked, washed, hanged and dried all our clothes and now it's time to repack. I wish I have someone to do all of the packing for me. Adoiilaa.. malas betul!

Have a good weekend peeps! Be good!!

4 comments:

Azura Abas said...

Tak payah, especially if you have to think hard before you approve the person.

NORA ANSHAR said...

i think you're right. kejap eh...

okay, i've ignored the request. let's hope that that person gets it.

KS said...

berjalan aja cik kak ni...

fb? apa tuh? hahaha.

NORA ANSHAR said...

nak buat camna kan. free holiday tok sah ditolak. layan je la...