Wednesday, August 05, 2009

An Uninvited Guest...

in my storeroom! I don't know how or when it got there. All we (Zara and I) heard were scrapping and rustling sound coming from the storeroom. Zara, being the inquisitive creature that she is, went into the room and started squealing with delight while pointing "Loooookkk Mommy! Looookkkk! Ada chicken! Hahahahhah..."

I went like "WHAT??". Betul ke anak aku nih?! And so I peeked. Lo and behold....


There it was in its full glory, cock-a-doodling away. I was scared shit! I tried to shoo it away but it came full force at me in an attack mode complete with wide-spread wings. Gila ayam nih!! Siap terbang-terbang lagi!!!

I shut the door and let it enjoy my storeroom for awhile while I went to pick up Zareef from school and try to think up of a plan to get rid of the chicken before it crapped in my storeroom which would be totally gross! Urgghhh...


Using my kids as a human barricade, I pulled up my courage and shooed this pesky fowl with a newspaper. It flew about me making angry sounds while I swatted at it with all my might, trying to usher it out of the door, into my kitchen and out through the back door.

Zareef and Zara went wild and started to shout, with the former giving me all kinds of ideas while the latter simply cheering me on. Hahahhha... what a sight!

I finally managed to shoo it out through my kitchen door. Goshhh... an excitement that needless to say, I don't need at all. I was so high-strung that the next natural thing to do was to drink some water forgetting that I was fasting. Oh well, I might as well eat after all the commotion and excitement.

What's next? A cow in my kitchen?? I certainly hope not!

6 comments:

larawannabe said...

Ayam tu cari tempat nak bertelur kot? Sebab garang semacam je. Lol.

KS said...

kalau tak boleh makan nasik ayam dah! haha :P

Along said...

Where did heck did that chicken come from? Well, anything's better than having a RAT in the house...*shudder*.

ZMJ said...

Nasib baik bukan ULAR yang masuk rumah...kot ular kena panggil bomba..hehe

NORA ANSHAR said...

lara: hahhaha... if the ayam betul2 nak bertelur, sure dia pening kepala coz takde space pun. tu yang dia marah kot wakakkakaka...

ks: nak tangkap pun takut! camna nak buat lauk? hehehhe..

along: beats me! rat pun dah ada but dah selamat tangkap :D

zai: ohhh.. alhamdulillah bukan ular! kalau tak memang aku angkut budak2 cabut keluar dari rumah *shudder*

Anonymous said...

ada la sapa2 pi peram telur kat stor, sampai menetas