Thursday, February 10, 2005

Awal Muharram

I'd like to wish everyone a very good Awal Muharram. May this year be filled with love, joy, prosperity and blessings from Allah AlMighty.

Today also marks our 4th wedding anniversary according to Hijrah years. Yes, B and I got married 4 years ago on Awal Muharram. We chose that date because we wanted to start our new lives together as husband and wife on a fresh new slate at the beginning of a new year.

Darling,
I may not be the perfect wife
Nor the perfect mom
But I am who I am that you met 11 years ago
Whom you fell in love with.

Like wine, we get better with age
I learn from my past mistakes
I learn to love you more and more with each passing day
I learn to accept my faults and yours
I learn to be the wife that you want me to be
But please be patient with me
For I am still learning.

Yes, we've had our fair share of squabbles
Yes, we've had our fair share of merajuk sessions
Yes, we've had our fair share of disagreements
And yes, we've managed to make up for it each and every time with renewed passion.

I am lost for words when it comes to describing my love for you
I can look up in thesaurus.com and come up with infinite words
But they all mean the same
LOVE
That's what I feel for you
Neverending, rock solid, unshaken by the mother of all tsunamis.

I pray that Allah will bless our marriage till the end of our life
I pray that we'll be together till death do us part
And I pray we'll never, ever fall out of love.

Aling.... I love you till the power of infinity!!



5 comments:

Sharina Maamor said...

happy 4th wedding anniversary to the both of you :)

Azura Abas said...

Nora & Bad,

Happy 4th wedding annyversary to you both and I am sure there are many more to come! Geeee it's been tht long eh?

NORA ANSHAR said...

thanx a log guys!

that long already kaa zoow?? feels like it was only yesterday that i was the nervous, giggly, blushing bride... NOT! hehehe...

Along said...

Happy anniversary Noresh!! Aku pun tahun ni masuk 4 tahun kawin gak, rasanya macam baru je aritu. Time flies when you're having fun, right?:D

nong said...

4??? 4 thnlah!!!!!!!! Woohhooo....