Last weekend, I tried my hands on Dilla's tiramisu. Whalllauuu... terangkat sehhhh!! Sedap giloss!! There were plentiful to go around, so I invited some friends to come over and we had a mini buffet going. To top it off, I cooked Seafood Spaghetti. It was simple and delicious albeit cair sket. All was done in an hour's time. Here's the recipe...
4 tbs olive oil
1 tps cili boh
6 cloves garlic (crushed and chopped)
2 cans chopped tomatoes (blend for a coarse texture)
6 sprigs of fresh parsley
1 tps oregano (kalau ada yg fresh lagi bagus)
2 packs frozen mixed seafood
1 pack spaghetti
salt and sugar to taste
1. Boil spaghetti with 1 tbs of veggie oil till al dente.
2.Heat olive oil and add chilli. Tumis sampai garing.
3. Add garlic and fry for a minute then add chopped tomatoes. Stir.
4. Put in fresh parsley and oregano. Stir.
5. Simmer for about 15-20 minutes on medium heat sampai pekat.
6. Bila dah pekat, campur mixed seafood and stir until they are cooked but not too long because you don't want them to be tough like rubber.
7. Add salt and sugar to taste. It should have a spicy taste just enough to tickle your taste buds, seafood sweet, sour but nottoo salty to complement the spaghetti.
8. Serve with warm spaghetti with just enough sauce to coat the strands (jangan banjir ye), fresh parsley and finished with two or three dashes of olive oil.
9. Apa lagi... makan la... slurppp slurppp slurppp.
Adding garlic bread and fresh salad would certainly take the dish to the high heavens. Sorry, I didn't have enough hands to snap a picture or two.
Yeay!! It has been confirmed and booked. We're off to Disneyland Paris on 14th-18th June. Yes! Yes! Yes!
I've just booked and paid for the package i.e. returned Eurostar, unlimited park passes to both Disneyland and Walt Disney Studios for the whole duration of 5 days and 4 nights and hotel with continental buffet breakfast all for the price of £335 per person. Cheapo, eh?! Zareef goes everywhere free of charge because he is below 3 years old. Ahhhh... all the better.
Now... if only I can persuade B to pay for a dinner birthday party with the Disney characters on the 14th. When else can I get to celebrate my 29th birthday amidst all the pomp, fun and grandeur of Disney?! It's a celebration of a lifetime!! Hey, I may be 29, but I still am a kid at heart just like Zareef when it comes to Disney and the likes of it.
Aling... if you're reading this... PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE......
I had a very, very long chat with Zoowra today. It felt really good talking to her. I get to hear all the latest scoops, bear my soul and catching up with her. It felt like opening a can of whoopass!!
Zoow, I hope I didn't bother you while you were busy working. Believe it or not, it was very therapeutic. We should do it again.
Man I miss my friends back home! I can't wait to get back this September, InsyaAllah. It all depends on B's completion of his PhD. I pray and pray that he will sail through it with ease.