Tuesday, March 15, 2005

When I was just a little boy...

I was going through some old picture files today, when I stumbled upon Zareef's baby pictures. Comparing Zareef then all wrinkly and tiny and now when he can leap and bound made me realized how fast he has grown. It seems like it was just yesterday that I held Zareef close to my heart never wanting to let him go after an ardous 30-hours labor. I shall not dwell on my miserable giving birth experience as not to scare off the would be mothers out there. Maybe when it's Zareef's 3rd birthday, then I shall dive into it. For now, I'm going to reminisce the times when my boy was just 2.89 kg, docile and does whatever I want him to instead of now when he has become a smart ass and sometimes answers me back by saying the darndest things.

No comments: